The Cochrane Temiskaming Children’s Treatment Centre
is accepting applications for
1 (ONE) PERMANENT FULL-TIME CLINICAL SERVICES MANAGER-BILINGUAL
Management position-37. 5 hrs per week
(based in Timmins office)
Within a family-centered approach to working with families, the Cochrane Temiskaming Children’s Treatment Centre (CT CTC) provides rehabilitation and related support services for children and youth living in the Districts of Cochrane and Temiskaming and in the James Bay area.
The Clinical Services Manager is accountable and responsible to support the implementation, management, supervision and evaluation of clinical services to children, youth and their families in accordance with standards, guidelines, policies, procedures, measures, strategic plan, and mission set out by the Centre.
The Clinical Services Manager is a member of the management team who supervises the clinical staff, participates in service delivery planning, strategic planning, problem solving and budgeting initiatives. He or she functions in accordance with the policies, philosophies, mission, vision and values of the organization
- Experience in management with 3+ years experience oversight of clinical services/clinical team and or/ program development-essential
- University degree in Speech-Language Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Social Work, Recreation Therapy or in other Health, Human or Social sciences as deemed relevant to the position- essential
- Advanced proficiency in English and French (written and verbal) – essential .
- Be a Member in good standing of a Regulated Professional College of Ontario -or eligible to become a member- essential
- Possess a valid Driver’s License-essential
- Experience in pediatric rehabilitation and working with families -asset
- Attestation of Clear vulnerable persons screen check- essential
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or a medical exemption: Any offer of employment will be conditional on the successful candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated or showing proof of a medical exemption
- Excellent compensation and benefits package.
- Closing date: August 31, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. To apply and for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
CT CTC follows the principles of dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity. If you have accessibility or other requirements that need to be considered during the recruitment process, please let us know.
Please visit our website www.ctctc.org to learn more about us.
We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Aussi disponible en français
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com