WE ARE GROWING!
The Cochrane Temiskaming Children’s Treatment Centre
is accepting applications for
FIVE (5) SPEECH -LANGUAGE PATHOLOGISTS
37.5 hrs per week
Permanent Full Time
Within a family-centered approach to working with families, the Cochrane Temiskaming Children’s Treatment Centre provides rehabilitation and related support services for children and youth living in the Districts of Cochrane and Temiskaming and the James Bay area.
The Speech-Language Pathologist provides a range of services including assessment, consultation, and treatment planning to assist children and youth in achieving their optimum rehabilitation potential in the areas of communication, feeding and swallowing. He or she also supervises therapy assistants, provides family education and engages in public awareness activities.
The Speech-Language Pathologist t is part of a multidisciplinary team consisting of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, a Social Worker/Child Family Clinician, Recreational Therapists, Therapy Assistants, Coordinated Service Planners , FASD Workers and Intake Workers. He or she also functions in accordance with the policies, philosophies, mission, vision and values of the organization.
- Post-secondary degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Current registration and member in good standing with the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario – essential
- Pediatric experience – asset
- Valid Ontario driver’s license – essential
- Superior proficiency in English and French (written and verbal) – preferred
- Bilingualism – preferred
- Clear Vulnerable Persons Screening
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or a medical exemption: Any offer of employment will be conditional on the successful candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated or showing proof of a medical exemption.
- Excellent compensation package
- Travel within catchment area
To apply and for more information, please contact email@example.com. Positions opened until filled.
CT CTC follows the principles of dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity. If you have accessibility or other requirements that need to be considered during the recruitment process, please let us know.
We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Aussi disponible en français
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org