WE ARE GROWING!
The Cochrane Temiskaming Children’s Treatment Centre
is accepting applications for
TWO (2) THERAPY ASSISTANTS
37.5 hrs per week
Permanent Full Time
Within a family-centered approach to working with families, the Cochrane Temiskaming Children’s Treatment Centre provides rehabilitation and related support services for children and youth living in the Districts of Cochrane and Temiskaming and the James Bay area .
The Therapy Assistant assists in the provision of physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech-language therapy services and supports, as required, therapeutic recreation and social work services at CT CTC. The Therapy Assistant provides direct intervention, implements assigned therapy interventions and supports group activities as developed by assigned therapists.
The Therapy Assistant is part of a multidisciplinary team consisting of Speech Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, a Social Worker/Child Family Clinician, Recreational Therapists, Service Planning Coordinators, FASD Workers and Intake Workers. He or she also functions in accordance with the policies, philosophies, mission, vision and values of the organization.
- Post-secondary diploma in OTA/PTA/CDA; relevant post secondary education may be considered with 5 years experience working with children with special needs
- Pediatric experience – asset
- Valid Ontario driver’s license – essential
- Superior proficiency in English (written and verbal) – essential
- Bilingualism is required for 1 position and asset for 1 position
- Clear Vulnerable Persons Screening
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or a medical exemption: Any offer of employment will be conditional on the successful candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated or showing proof of a medical exemption.
- Excellent compensation package
- Travel within catchment area
To apply and for more information, please contact email@example.com prior to September 6, 2022.
CT CTC follows the principles of dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity. If you have accessibility or other requirements that need to be considered during the recruitment process, please let us know.
We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Aussi disponible en français
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org