The Cochrane Temiskaming Children’s Treatment Centre is accepting applications for
1 (ONE) PERMANENT FULL-TIME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT-BILINGUAL
37.5 hrs per week
Within a family-centered approach to working with families, the Cochrane Temiskaming Children’s Treatment Centre (CT CTC) provides rehabilitation and related support services for children and youth living in the Districts of Cochrane and Temiskaming and in the James Bay area.
The Administrative Assistant provides support for daily office operations and activities including reception, clinics, supply and equipment management, event coordination, appointment scheduling, travel arrangements, billing, mail distribution, report formatting and other administration functions.
The Administrative Assistant also supports the clinical staff with service planning activities, the Records Clerk with client information and data related work and the finance department with business flows. He or she also engages in public awareness activities. The Administrative Assistant is part of a multidisciplinary team and functions in accordance with the policies, philosophies, mission, vision and values of the organization.
- College Diploma or Certificate in Office Administration or at least 5 years of administrative assistant experience which includes working with videoconferencing, photocopier, scanning equipment, information database
- Demonstrated excellence as a team member and will be well-organized, flexible, resourceful, and efficient with a high level of professionalism and attention to detail.
- Bilingualism is essential (high proficiency in French and English). Clear vulnerable persons screen check is essential.
- Possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Experience in government funded or not-for profit organization an asset
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or a medical exemption: Any offer of employment will be conditional on the successful candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated or showing proof of a medical exemption
- Excellent compensation and benefits package.
- Closing date: March 11th, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. To apply and for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
CT CTC follows the principles of dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity. If you have accessibility or other requirements that need to be considered during the recruitment process, please let us know.
Please visit our website www.ctctc.org to learn more about us. We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Aussi disponible en français.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com