Did You Know?
Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder, is estimated to impact about 4% of the population*, and can have minor to major impairments on a child’s brain function and development.
Who is CanFASD?
CT CTC strives to support children and families living with a diagnosis, or a suspected diagnosis, of FASD; by providing the following:
- FASD awareness and prevention education
- Developing support plans based on the child’s unique strengths and needs
- Support in connecting with diagnostic clinic(s)
- Provide educational, psychological and emotional support post-diagnosis
- Avocation and education for school personnel
- Transition support
*To learn more about FASD, including information for Prevention, Diagnosis, Justice System, Child Welfare and Online Courses, please visit Home – CanFASD