Centre Emergency Procedures
- Familiarize yourself with the Centre emergency procedures
- The Centre is obligated to practice emergency procedures on a regular basis.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause while you are attending an appointment.
- In case of inclement weather, your safety and the safety of your child are important.
- Closures are posted on the Centre website and announced on our phone system.
- If the Centre is open during inclement weather, please check local travel conditions before coming to your child’s appointment. Please call to cancel your appointment if you do not feel it is safe to travel.
- All children should be secured in a vehicle using an appropriate car seat.
- The Centre does not take responsibility for the loss of personal items while you are on Centre property. Please ensure that you keep your valuables with you at all times.
Privacy and Social Media
- The Centre takes great care to protect the privacy of clients, visitors and employees.
- If you wish to photograph or video your child while he/she is involved in services at the Centre, we ask that you first discuss this with your therapist to ensure that this does not interfere with therapy, and that the privacy of others is protected. Unless other consent has been provided, the images may only include your child and you/your family. You must also have permission from your therapist to take any images of him/her.