2 (TWO) Permanent Full-Time PHYSIOTHERAPISTS 37.5 hrs per week
(May be based in any of our office locations)
Within a family-centered approach to working with families, the Cochrane Temiskaming Children’s Treatment Centre (CT CTC) provides rehabilitation and related support services for children and youth living in the Districts of Cochrane and Temiskaming and in the communities of Moosonee and Moose Factory.
- Provide a range of services including assessment, consultation, and treatment planning to assist children and youth in achieving their optimum rehabilitation potential in the areas gross motor, mobility and function.
- Supervises therapy assistants
- Provide family education
- Support CT CTC service delivery processes
- Engage in public awareness activities
Function in accordance with the policies, philosophies, mission, vision and values of CT CTC
The Physiotherapist is part of a multidisciplinary team consisting of Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Social Worker, Recreational Therapists and Therapy Assistants.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Physiotherapy
- Current registration and member in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists ofOntario – essential
- Pediatric experience – asset
- Valid Ontario driver’s license – essential
- Bilingualism with strong proficiency in English and Fench (written and verbal) isessential for one position, asset for the other
- Clear Vulnerable Persons Screening
- Excellent compensation package
Travel within catchment area
To apply and for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Positions opened until filled.
CT CTC follows the principles of dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity. If you have accessibility or other requirements that need to be considered during the recruitment process, please let us know.
Please visit our website www.ctctc.org to learn more about us.
We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Aussi disponible en français
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com